- Reduces cooling and heating energy consumption through high UV reflection and minimising moisture content in the roof assembly
- Increases thermal comfort for building occupants
- Non-flammable – building material class A2
- Extends service life of the roof
- Natural prevention against mould, algae, moss and other biological growth
- Recommended for ecological, energy efficient renovation
- CO² emissions reduction
MIG-ESP® Rooflect can be applied with paint rollers, brushes or spraying units.
MIG-ESP® Rooflect is the finish coat for the MIG plastering mortars Therm M 65 and MIG 262. Not requiring roof tear-off or replacement prior to application, MIG-ESP® Rooflect can be applied over finished roofs, old and new, together with its accompanying primer MIG-ESP® Rooflect Primer on a variety of roof substrates in the entire outdoor area.
MIG-ESP® Rooflect must not be used on surfaces submerged in water for a long time. The gradient must be at least 2%.
The MIG-ESP® – colour chart offers a wide range of colour choices.
Depending on the type and porosity of the substrate, approx. 0.2 – 0.3 l/m² with a single coat of paint.
Rough, structured or highly absorbent surfaces can significantly increase consumption. Exact consumption quantities can be determined by creating test areas.
5 / 15 l plastic buckets
1,000 l IBC